We are seeking a highly motivated Pre-sales individual to support and drive the growth in the DACH region. The role is responsible for building and maintaining “trusted advisor” status with their clients and partners. The role includes the following:
- Pre-sales: Lead product demonstrations (onsite or remote), related pre-sales activities and customer enablement across our existing and prospect clients in region.
- Advise on upgrades and upsell additional products/services if relevant to existing customers (emphasis on product).
- Vision/roadmap workshops: Engage in vision/roadmap workshops with key technical staff or executive sponsors for both existing and prospective customers.
- Networking & Customer advocacy: a key component is to continually build, strengthen relationships, enhance experiences, as well as find new opportunities throughout their client and partner ecosystems.
- Communicate strategic needs back to the development and/or services delivery team to enhance client and product experience.
- Run internal enablement sessions covering various topics including product roadmap, integration capabilities, competitor capabilities & general messaging.
- Travel: around 5 days required per month on average (can vary from month to month)
- Pre-sales experience: 5+ years with demonstrable success against quota
- Understanding of SAP ECC, S/4HANA, HANA would be preferable.
- Basic understanding of ABAP and JAVA.
- Understand the SAP development process, change control processes and testing methodologies/products.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Excellent written, verbal and formal presentation communication skills (German and English)
- An exceptional ability to articulate value & take a customer on a journey is essential
- Ability to present at conferences
- Have a find-a-way-to-get-it-done attitude is essential
- Strong & senior industry contacts will be seen as advantageous.