Basis Technologies International have announced the release of Transport Expresso 6.0.
The release of Transport Expresso 6.0 forms part of Basis Technologies’ new DevOps toolset, focused on helping companies run SAP move from slow, linear, and manual development to safer, more agile and responsive development and test workflows.
Martin Metcalf, Chief Executive Officer says, “Ability to rapidly adapt to business change has never been more critical and we’re hearing from all our customers that there’s a need for them to shift to faster paced SAP delivery.” Transport Expresso 6.0 (which also includes DevMax and ShiftLeft) provides all the functionality needed to offer a world-class DevOps product suite for SAP.
Some of the highlights in the latest release include:
- Enhanced multi-track merge – to provide even more control over the merge process
- Enhanced cutover build list – to sequence and track all activities involved in project cutovers including transports, manual activities and estimated run and completion times.
- Ability to capture detailed meta-data (including business process, strategic alignment, and business unit) to drive powerful analytics
- Improved collaboration – with the ability to comment on, and follow tasks and changes
- Integration with IBM Rational Team Concert, SolMan BPCA analysis, and SnapOps tools.
“When we set out our plans for Expresso 6.0, we really listened to what our customers needed and we correlated it with industry research and comments from key people in the SAP community.” says James Roberts, Product Manager for the DevOps toolset.
“With our new upgrade we have an industry leading tool to help manage complex change in SAP environments. Expresso enables SAP deployments to be automated based on workflow approvals that start long before development work begins – meaning that change can be managed before transports are even created.”
Basis Technologies live and breathe SAP optimization. Every day, they work with businesses across the globe to help them get more performance out of their SAP systems. The software is SAP certified and is available as a modular, subscription-based toolset without the need for expensive re-platforming.
Please keep a close eye on our website for news on demonstrations and webinars for the new version 6.0 to gain a greater understanding of the new product features.