Transform Exception Management and The Customer Experience
BDEx provides a completely different way to manage billing exceptions in SAP. It automatically gives you a 360 degree view of all the exceptions associated with a particular customer. As a result, you can respond to and solve queries fast, increasing customer satisfaction and reducing agent workload significantly.
Learn More About Our Utilities Industry SAP Add-Ons:
BDEx Customer Centric HubGet a real time, customer centric view of exceptions
SAP IS-U/CR&B exceptions can cost you time, money and customer satisfaction; and exception management in SAP can be time consuming and inefficient.
BDEx is the only tool specifically engineered for SAP to provide a customer centric and streamlined approach to managing exceptions in SAP for utilities. The BDEx Customer Centric Hub provides all of the relevant metering, billing, dunning and related customer information in one single, real time, customer centric transaction. This enables faster investigation and significant uplift in user productivity. Typically this results in a 50% faster improvement for exception average handle times.
Key Product Features
A single, central view of customer-specific data.
- Customer Centric Hub enables agents to work much faster by reducing the process steps by up to 50%. This means less training, greater consistency of work and a much better understanding of the overall customer experience.
- Significantly improved system navigation compared to SAP standard transactions. A ‘one stop shop’ for handling exceptions and customer enquiries.
- BDEx effectively tracks and measures agent performance in the Back Office.
- Faster and more consistent resolutions across your whole team as pre-packaged transactions can quickly guide your agents to relevant next steps.
- Customer centric way of working enables the root cause to be quickly identified and ultimately fixed with a proven track record of improving right first time resolutions by up to 40%.
- Unlock trapped revenue through the accelerated resolution of metering, billing and dunning exceptions, enabling agents to work end-to-end.
BDEx Dynamic Work CenterOptimize Back Office work allocation to increase efficiency
With limited time and resources it’s important to prioritize work efficiently. The BDEx Dynamic Work Center is about getting the right work, to the right people, at the right time and in the correct sequence.
Work is prioritized based on predetermined rules, and then allocated to the correct agent’s single inbox automatically without requiring lots of manual steps.
The Dynamic Work Center streamlines the process of allocating Back Office work in an SAP Utilities environment, enabling greater efficiency, reducing cherry picking of work and enabling Back Office managers to gain complete visibility and control of their team’s workload.
Key Product Features
The right work, to the right people, at the right time.
- Simplifies re-distribution of work that can be orchestrated in a more dynamic way to support your business priorities
- Enforce prioritization and reduce cherry picking of work by configuring predefined rules
- Dynamic Work Center gives Back Office managers greater control of their workload and facilitates the management of accurate reporting statistics
- Streamlines the process of allocating Back Office work in an SAP Utilities environment
BDEx BPEM Closure ControlControl and automate BPEM closure in SAP
In an SAP Utilities system it’s a common mistake to close a BPEM exception when the problem isn’t fully resolved. This can leave hidden errors in your SAP system, that become a risk to both revenue and customer satisfaction.
With BPEM Closure Control you can positively adjust your agents’ working practices and begin to improve your exception management performance, reduce complaints and reduce trapped cash.
It provides an easy way to configure rules so that BPEM exception cases are only closed when the relevant underlying issues are resolved, requiring no code just simple configuration.
BPEM Closure Control understands the link between BPEM cases and their underlying root cause, and makes it possible to automatically close cases where the root cause has already been rectified. Without BPEM Closure Control this is a laborious manual job. With BPEM Closure Control, it becomes a push-over.
Key Product Features
Improve exception management, reduce complaints and release trapped cash.
- Enforces a link to the underlying problem ensuring that the correct cases stay open and obsolete ones are closed automatically
- Can cleanse BPEM cases that are no longer relevant and close them automatically with zero human intervention
- BPEM Closure Control offers an easy way to configure rules so cases are only closed when relevant underlying issues are resolved
- Can be scheduled to run as frequently as required or on an ad hoc basis
- Save valuable time enabling priority cases to be focused upon instead of searching through exceptions unnecessarily
BDEx ConnectSimple integration of SAP IS-U with external systems
BDEx Connect provides a library of preconfigured web services that can be used to fetch a variety of data from your SAP IS-U billing system, into any web enabled system of your choice. This enables the simple integration of SAP IS-U with external systems through an easy to consume OData service.
Leveraging the 360 degree view of the customer from BDEx, external applications can be enriched with a real-time feed of key customer information and user interactions. This can range from the account balance, to the complete invoicing history. Typical applications of this are to integrate BDEx and IS-U with SAP C4C or external non SAP systems.
Regardless of technology, platform or application, BDEx Connect provides answers to questions about customers (or accounts, or other Master Data objects) using the universally-accepted and browser-friendly language of HTTP without the need for complex interfaces, file formats or even operational scheduling.
With BDEx Connect, common questions such as:
- ‘What open work needs to be resolved for this Customer?’
- ‘What is the current open balance of the Customer’s Account?’
- ‘What was the last bill sent to the Customer?’
become simple HTTP requests instead, and can be resolved instantly.
Key Product Features
Enrich external applications with real-time data.
- Provides pre-configured interfaces for out of the box integration with IS-U
- Reduces the development overhead needed to integrate SAP IS-U with external systems
- Provides Front Office agents with a more detailed, 360 degree view of the customer powered by BDEx
- Enables an enhanced multi-channel customer experience
- Enables BDEx Activity Logging to be queried externally, providing additional managerial oversight and accountability