Instantly Identify Late Billed Contracts
Late billing can lead to crippling loss of revenue. Although this information can be obtained by investigating each customer individually to identify whether they are late billed, this is resource intensive and very time consuming. Blade provides the ability to quickly analyze late billing and invoicing across the full portfolio of customer accounts. The SAP Utilities billing software identifies late invoicing accounts and indicates the last billing milestone enabling the exceptions and areas impacting late billing. Blade can establish if exceptions have been generated already and whereby these are missing, creates them.
Using this report provides your business with a fast effective method of discovering your late bill problem and a starting point to tackle the underlying root causes.
Key Product Features
Understand and address late-billed meter-to-cash problems.
- Instantly summarize late-billed Business Partners, Contracts or Contract Accounts in both number of items and in ‘meter-to-cash’ terms based on average bill value
- Instantly summarize late billed customers from a range of criteria including rate category, company code, date and more
- Provides detailed analysis to sort and prioritize late billed items – including late billed days and relevant billing blocks
- Use detailed SAP IS-U bill analysis to sort and prioritize late billed items – including the age of the last bill and any relevant billing blocks
- Identify late billing accounts with no current exceptions and even trigger exceptions where applicable to enable the follow on resolution
Avoid Lost Revenue
Learn how our SAP Utilities billing software can help you to identify late-billed contracts far more quickly and efficiently, without resource-intensive manual effort.