Model and Manage Exception Tolerances
It is a difficult balance to find the optimal settings for tolerance configuration in SAP for utilities. Finding this balance is often a matter of trial and error, coupled with lengthy and expensive analysis. In the worst cases large numbers of these exception types lead to late billing, lost revenue and customer dissatisfaction.
Torch SAP IS-U tolerance and exceptions management provides the ability to model the tolerance changes before they are made, allowing you to analyze and model different tolerance limits before adjusting them and automatically closing or releasing the affected implausible or outsorts.
Key Product Features
Find optimal tolerance models far more quickly.
- Prevent high Back Office exception rates, avoid negative customer impacts and adverse media attention through effective tolerance management
- Prevents extensive hours of manual work, ensuring agent focus on priority cases
- The selection criteria provided for each report allows clients to use the reports in a manner that suits their needs and allows them to carry out both discrete analysis as well as system-wide analysis
- Provides efficient filtering options to optimize the report output
- Empowers efficient exceptions management and volume reductions as the report suite includes a Mass-closure tool for BPEM Exceptions related to Implausible Meter Reads
- Offers a simple user interface so minimal training is required