With SAP teams under pressure to become more responsive to changing business needs, agile development provides a way to deliver functionality, gather feedback and iterate more quickly than is possible using a traditional waterfall approach. But agile means more than just deploying to Production more frequently – it covers a range of different frameworks and practices that add up to a new way of working.
In this webinar we’ll provide an overview of agile development to give SAP teams a sense of what it could mean for them, and how they might get started. We’ll look at different agile frameworks, the organizational impact of agile, and techniques, tools and metrics that help to make agile development a reality.
Watch this webinar to learn about:
- The origins of agile development and why it came about
- Different agile frameworks
- Some important concepts, techniques and tools
- The benefits of agile for SAP
- Examples of how SAP teams have adopted an agile approach