APJ – DevSecOps for SAP: How Change Automation and Security Walk Hand-in-Hand
Cyber security is more high profile, and arguably more important, than ever. But there’s more to IT security than ‘big ticket’ items like ransomware threats, intrusion detection and data breaches. It’s also about making sure that every change deployed to critical systems is as safe as it can possibly be, and that teams have the means to react fast when the need arises.
A DevOps approach to SAP development should address this issue by embedding security in cross-functional teams that work together on changes from start to finish. But all too often, security concerns are still addressed in isolation. That’s where DevSecOps comes in. It builds on ‘normal’ DevOps by emphasising the importance of security in today’s IT systems and ensuring it is considered at every step of the way.
In this webinar we’ll look at some of the technical issues SAP teams should consider as part of a DevSecOps approach.
Join the recording to learn:
- What an SAP DevOps pipeline could look like
- How automation provides the insight, control and proactivity needed in DevSecOps for SAP
- About enforcing segregation of duties with minimal effort, and the importance of customized approval workflows for a rapid response to security issues
- How DevOps automation helps you apply upgrades to address SAP security vulnerabilities without delay
- How to track every change for greater confidence and rapid diagnosis of security problems