Accelerating the S/4HANA Transformation at Procter & Gamble
In partnership with smartShift, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
When Procter & Gamble planned its conversion to SAP S/4HANA, harmonization and consolidation of 10 regional supply chain processes became instrumental to its business case. Learn how an integrated approach from Basis Technologies, leaders in DevOps and test automation, and smartShift—with its revolutionary smartShift Intelligent Automation® for SAP transformations—accelerated and de-risked Procter & Gamble’s multi-year transformation program.
- Using automation to consolidate SAP systems and supply chain business processes
- Transforming to SAP S/4HANA using automation
- Transforming SAP customizations and ensuring dual maintenance using automation
- Arndt Hoffman, Chief Strategy Officer, smartShift
- Bruno Pont, Senior Director, Global SAP Application Services & Supply Chain SAP S/4 HANA Upgrade, Procter & Gamble
- Dilip Kumar, Director, Global Supply Chain Platform Architect, Procter & Gamble
- David Lees, Chief Technology Officer, Basis Technologies