Developing an SAP Quality Strategy for DevOps Success
A five step plan to putting quality first
DevOps increases business agility by enabling faster, more frequent delivery of new software, but the very idea introduces a ‘risk paradox’. On the one hand, smaller releases are less likely to result in production issues after deployment. On the other, an agile approach to development gives you less time to be sure of the quality of each deployment.
This contradiction means that a new approach to quality is required when adopting DevOps. In this webinar we will explore why ‘shifting left’ is so important to business agility, and propose a 5-step plan that provides the foundations of a new SAP quality strategy for DevOps success.
Join the webinar to learn:
- Why the idea of ‘shift left’ is so critical to faster delivery, and what this means in practice
- The importance of Continuous Testing to Continuous Delivery
- Overcoming the challenges of testing scale and architecture when testing SAP
- 5 steps you can take to develop a strategy that puts quality first
- The business benefits that DevOps automation can deliver
Webinar starts: July 31, 08:00 AM PT | 11:00 AM ET | 16:00 BST | 17:00 CEST | 03:00 AM AEDT