Forrester webinar recording: Agile Development for SAP – Fact or Fiction?
Practical advice from Forrester on making the Agile transition
Watch this recorded 45 minute webinar with guest speaker Diego Lo Giudice - VP, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research to learn:
- Why Agile is so important to your business success
- How companies like yours are adopting Agile today
- Gain insight on the uptake of Agile in Enterprises
- Important statistics and benchmarking that could support your business case for a move to Agile Development
Plus, practical advice from James Barter - our DevOps Solution Director on:
- Learnings from early Agile adopters in the SAP space
- Practical steps you can take today to build an Agile SAP development capability
- Including a 5-step plan to mobilize your Agile SAP initiative
Diego Lo Giudice primarily contributes to and advises on Forrester's offerings for Application Development & Delivery Professionals. He partners with Forrester's global application leaders and is a leading expert on SDLC processes and practices, covering topics such as Agile development, Agile and Lean transformations, Agile development sourcing strategies and services, Agile testing practices and tools, DevOps, and software testing and quality, with a key focus on systems of engagement. Diego also covers software delivery metrics, artificial intelligence, and open source governance.
His 28 years of industry experience, in addition to application development, allow him to give expert advice in change management programs for optimizing the overall modern application delivery process, execute technology management assessments, review technology management strategies, and make comparisons. He also has experience in complex mission-critical project and client engagement management.