How to Build an Automated Agile Workflow in SAP
In our webinar ‘A Beginner’s Guide to Agile Development for SAP’ we introduced some key concepts teams should consider if they’re interested in adopting agile development in SAP environments.
In this follow-up session we’ll look at some practical ways to create an SAP change and release workflow that supports an agile approach, and consider how automation addresses some of the common challenges teams face when moving away from waterfall development methods.
We’ll highlight some of the specific steps to take when setting up an effective agile workflow for faster development and more frequent Production deployments, and look at real-world examples of agile success.
Join this webinar to learn how you can:
- Create a connected agile tool chain to accelerate development and testing
- Manage agile user story backlogs effectively
- Shift quality left and accelerate change by identifying more issues in Dev
- Deal with the fluidity of agile processes, from user roles to landscape configuration
- Support a process of iterative improvement