SAP Change Management: Move from Guesswork to Actionable Insights
Changes in SAP can involve multiple and often unknown dependencies, costly rinse/repeat test cycles and suboptimal resourcing. Too often change projects are started without full knowledge of the impact on technology and business landscapes.
This webinar outlines a new approach, based on real-time actionable insights to help you “know before you go”. ActiveDiscover utilizes production usage data to provide real-time actionable insights and risk scores that update as development or scope evolves.
Learn how to set up each change project for success:
- Shift quality left and run the right tests tailored to each change
- Improve resource planning by assigning the most cost-effective team
- Adapt changes in relation to their complexity
- Request business user time only when needed
- Build confidence inside the project team and across organization
Find out how to master the Lifecycle of Change and move from a reactive to proactive mindset.