What is DevOps for SAP (and how can it help)?
Modern application delivery for faster, safer change
The terms 'DevOps' and 'continuous delivery' are occurring with increasing frequency in conversations within the SAP community. But many SAP professionals have always worked on slow, large-scale waterfall developments and simply haven't had the chance to become familiar with - let alone expert in - what DevOps is, and the benefits it can deliver.
In this webinar we'll provide an introduction to the topic of DevOps for SAP, including the core principles behind it and how it enables faster, safer, more cost-efficient delivery of change that can transform the way you maintain and update your SAP systems.
Watch this webinar to learn about:
- A brief history of DevOps and why it has become so popular
- Key underlying principles of DevOps like agile development, cross-functional collaboration and continuous delivery
- The CALMS model and value stream mapping
- How DevOps for SAP differs from DevOps elsewhere
- Real-world examples of the benefits that SAP teams have seen from adopting DevOps